Monday 2 September 2019

creative writing

I am going to Canberra in Australia for about 4 days on Monday be back on Wednesday or Tuesday i will be in at a five star hotel in the morning i will be in the zoo you sod come with me to Australia if you came you might have to get you food.

I am going on a plane in Christchurch in the morning and be in Christchurch in the Afternoon and stay the Night and go to Australia in the morning tomorrow I am going to the pool then the Museum.

For the next week I will be at my friends house and then me and fletcher will go to the park then go to Christchurch then fo to flip out the came home.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good start for your letter Billy. Next time you can add who the letter is to and from. If you press the edit button, you will be able to adjust your writing so it all fits on the post properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bily i think you did a good job

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.